Historical Vermont Home
Purchasing an old home comes with many challenges and surprises. While updating the walls from plaster to drywall and adding new electrical, the importance of maintaining the integrity of the old home was important to the homeowners. Reusing materials and working the new in with old allowed for our skilled craftsman to test their artistic abilities.
The upstairs bathroom was converted into a more open space allowing for the windows to let in more natural light. Adding a larger tiled shower and floor to ceiling storage created a more luxurious feel. Keeping the colors soft and neutral.
Downstairs, the office was transformed into a functioning space with a rejuvenated powder room. The bold colors and wallpaper gave a fun yet professional feel to the space.
Features & Challenges of the Project
- Maintaining the charm of the home and keeping it cohesive throughout.
- Storage and Functionality
- Upgrades to an older home
- Custom Vanity and Cabinetry: Dura Supreme, Carson painted Silver Strand
- Vanity Countertop: Vadara, Sereno Bianco, Polished
- Bathroom Floor Tile: 12x24 Topography Grey Matte
- Shower Wall Tile: 12x24 Topography White Matte
- Shower Floor Tile: 4x4 Topography Grey Matte Hexagon
- Victoria & Albert 71” Freestanding Soaker Tub
- Tub Filler: Kohler Purist Floor-mount Bath Filler : Brushed Nickel
From the start of the design to the very first day of construction, we felt like we were in safe hands. The entire Foremost team was exceptional and we will be coming back to them far into the future of our remodeling needs. I would suggest Foremost to anyone in the Upper Valley looking to get high quality work done with folks they can trust.